With the help of the PPC tool you can do the following things:
- Analysis and Change of Sponsored Products Campaigns
- Analysis of Sponsored Brands Campaigns
Amazon does not currently allow the modification of Sponsored Brands campaigns via the Amazon API.
The first step is to create the filters that fit your needs. This is done as follows:
- Create the appropriate filters. You can choose from almost all fields of all types.
- Click on "Add" after each filter criterium. The filter then appears under "Current filters". If you want to save the filter permanently, assign it a name.
- Then click on "Add".
- Your saved filters will appear under "Saved Filters". Here you can reactivate existing filters with one click.
Customization of your campaigns, ad groups, ...
You can change several campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords by marking them (1) and then clicking on the "Update" button (2). In the pop-up that opens, you can change the settings for the selected items.
**Please note that all changes must still be confirmed in the "Actions" tab!
Moving search terms to the negative list
One of the most important activities is identifying and moving unprofitable search terms. AMALYTIX makes this easy by marking keywords across campaigns (1) and moving them to the ad group of the respective campaign with two clicks (2-4).
All actions must be confirmed
Please note that all changes must still be confirmed in the "Actions" tab!
Confirm the selected actions
Before your changes are transferred to Amazon, you can check them again in the "Actions" tab and, if necessary, delete individual actions.
Click on "Perform actions" to transfer all displayed changes to Amazon.
Under "Transaction log" you will then get an overview of the status of your actions.