Your engagement in the Affiliate Program demonstrates your acceptance of these Terms of Participation and all the associated terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. This Agreement outlines your responsibilities as an Affiliate Partner and our commitments to you.
We urge you to review these Terms of Participation carefully. If you do not agree to the terms, you should refrain from participating in the Affiliate Program.
These Terms of Participation were last revised on May 17, 2022, and are effective from the date you accept them as an Affiliate.
To join the Affiliate Program, you are required to submit an application through AMALYTIX's application form.
AMALYTIX reserves the exclusive right to accept or reject any Affiliate Program membership application, based on its sole discretion. Please note that to qualify for the Affiliate Program, you must be at least 18 years old.
You will receive a commission for any qualified referrals to AMALYTIX. The commission rate may be modified at any time without prior notice.
"Qualified Referrals" are defined as customers who:
- Have been referred to AMALYTIX by you,
- registered with AMALYTIX through their own customer account,
- used their unique affiliate partner code,
- successfully purchased a plan, and
- completed their first payment.
Affiliate Partners sharing the same personal or company details with the referred customer (including, but not limited to, last name, email address, IP address, website details, or commission payment details) are categorized as "Self-Referrals". Commissions and any associated revenue from these "Self-Referrals" will not be paid. AMALYTIX, at its sole discretion, will determine whether a referral is considered a "Self-Referral".
Referrals to existing AMALYTIX customers are termed "Current Customer Referrals". You will not be eligible to receive a commission for these referrals. AMALYTIX, in its sole discretion, will decide whether a referral is deemed a "Current Customer Referral".
You are entitled to a commission for successful new customer referrals. This commission amounts to 10% of the net annual revenue for the first year, starting from the end of the customer's free trial period. If the customer upgrades their plan, your commission will accordingly increase. Notably, there's no maximum limit or cap on referral commissions. Once the new customer makes a successful purchase and completes their first payment, you can issue us an invoice inclusive of commission and VAT. We will then transfer the payment to your bank account or PayPal account.
Payments are made in Euro, and can be executed either by electronic bank transfer or PayPal. It's important to note that you are solely responsible for any fees associated with accepting payments. These fees can include, but are not limited to, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, and deposit fees.
You are expected to bear all costs and expenses associated with marketing and promoting AMALYTIX and/or the Affiliate Program. AMALYTIX is not liable to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses.
In your marketing efforts, there are certain activities you must refrain from. You warrant that your marketing activities do not infringe on the following restrictions:
- Affiliates should avoid making false, misleading, or disparaging remarks regarding the Affiliate Program, AMALYTIX, its employees, its customers, its services (as defined in AMALYTIX's Terms and Conditions), or its Affiliates.
- Affiliates should not create websites or advertisements that mimic the look and feel of AMALYTIX Services. Unauthorized copying or display of AMALYTIX's website or any part thereof, including but not limited to AMALYTIX's trademarks or other intellectual property, on their own website or subdomain is strictly prohibited.
- Affiliates cannot offer refunds, coupons, discounts, or other incentives (other than the coupons/affiliate codes that AMALYTIX generates for the Affiliate) as part of their marketing strategies for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates cannot resort to traffic generation methods like pay-per-click, pay-per-read, banner exchange, click exchange, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without obtaining prior written consent from AMALYTIX.
- Affiliate Partners should not bid on or use AMALYTIX's brand or misspelled keywords for pay-per-click purposes on Internet search engines without obtaining prior written consent from AMALYTIX.
- Affiliate Partners are forbidden from incorporating the AMALYTIX brand or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
- Affiliate Partners should not use redirected pages and links to direct a potential customer to AMALYTIX's website.
- Affiliate Partners cannot engage in domain redirects (e.g., purchasing a domain and setting it up to redirect directly to the AMALYTIX website via a link).
- Affiliate Partners should not undertake marketing activities aimed at fraudulent or short-term customers.
- Affiliate Partners should refrain from marketing activities that could potentially damage AMALYTIX's reputation or credibility. This includes the use of low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on websites promoting violence, discrimination, illegal activities, or infringing the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
- Affiliate Partners must ensure their marketing or promotional activities adhere to all applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates cannot employ offline marketing methods such as fax, broadcast, telemarketing, SMS marketing in relation to AMALYTIX or AMALYTIX Services without explicit written consent from AMALYTIX.
- Affiliates should not use malware or spyware for marketing or promoting AMALYTIX's services.
AMALYTIX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time for any reason, without prior warning or notice. If your actions are found to be in violation of AMALYTIX's Terms of Participation, or are deemed illegal, inappropriate, unfair, or harmful to AMALYTIX in any way, AMALYTIX has the authority to terminate your participation and withhold any accrued commissions.
Affiliate accounts that are associated with the generation of a high number of fraudulent accounts, or suspected of being involved in false or misleading advertising or fraudulent activities, may be deactivated at the sole discretion of AMALYTIX.
You reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. However, for accounting purposes, AMALYTIX's systems will retain your account and personal information.
Upon termination, all rights and privileges granted to you will cease immediately. Any pending commission will be paid to you in a final transfer, as long as you have not violated any terms.
Please note that neither these Terms of Participation nor your participation in the Affiliate Program create any form of employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and AMALYTIX.
AMALYTIX retains the right, at its sole discretion, to revise and update these Terms of Participation at any time. It is your responsibility to stay updated with such changes. These changes will become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of the revised Terms of Participation signifies your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the changes. Therefore, we advise you to periodically check this website for updates.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Participation or the Affiliate Program, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.